Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for awhile.

Wow..this was right after we started talking..Camp Bullis!  I think this was the day before we went on our first date when he wore his straight legs (he denies this) as well as a short white belly shirt as I like to call it (he also denies this too).  LOL!  It's a darn good thing I didn't marry Bryan for his fashion sense b/c he and I both know he has none.. ;)  Oh man I remember Bryan always sneaking into my room and us watching movies on my nice little twin bed..lol.  Not long after this picture we were married in Minot, North Dakota.  Bryan is def the person that I am closest too.  There is nothing that he doesn't know about me and knows more about me than anyone ever will.  I trust him with my heart and soul and so thankful he picked me to be his wife.  I can't believe we will be married 5 years this year!  Time flies!  Love you babe.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment