1. I am a PROUD mommy to the most beautiful baby girl in the world and while I thought I would be done with my education and be well established before having children I am proud that she came at this point in my life. I wouldn't have it any other way!
2. I swear I am married to the smartest most genuine man I have EVER met. While he may get on my nerves at times I know without a shadow of a doubt I can trust him and he would never do anything to hurt me. I just know we were meant for each other.
3. My 1 year mark of getting out of the Air Force is fastly approaching and it kind of makes me sad. It was such a wonderful experience and it changed my life for the better but I def miss my friends I made while in that I don't get to see now. Good thing for fb :)
4. I paint my nails almost every single night. I think of so many years of being in the military and not being able to be very girly-fied, I am in nail-paint overload :) I probably have over 100 different colors of nail polish and I am usually always on the prowl for more :)
5. I am so glad to be back in school full-time. Hopefully not too much longer and I will have a degree in Healthcare Mgmt. I am on a mission to get as much education possible while it's freeeee!
6. I thought before joining the military I would like to be a cop/do some kind of police/detective work. Needless to say after being security forces I think the missile field ruined that for me. I'm thinking a more regular/stable routine will fit my life better.
7. I don't think I could live without chocolate..SERIOUSLY!! Like I feel like if I had the option of eating something everyday for the rest of my life I would totally eat it! My butt doesn't agree though ;/
8. If you would've told me 5 years ago where I would be today, I would've lauged. No way, in my wildest dreams did I think my life would change so much. Everyone always thought I would be the last to get married and have children and surprisingly I married Bryan relatively quick..about 3 months after we met.
9. I swear I shouldn't have a scale. For some reason, I find the need to weigh myself 15 thousand times a day! It's not like i'm going to lose weight in a 15 minute time period..it's been more so since having a baby. I was so paranoid that I wouldn't lose the weight but I did :) It wasn't easy though..
10. I really can't stand negative people. I get so tired of people bitching and whining and moaning and groaning about how their life is so bad. My philosophy is to change what is so bad. You are in control of your life and the decisions you make and no one can do it for you. Ok i'm done with my tangent ;/ Moral of the story, I am trying everyday to be a more positive person.
11. I absolutely can't stand when people always take top down pictures of themselves. It drives me crazy! Like I can't figure out if your really conceited or if your looking for approval. P.S. For those of you that are wearing the jizz colored lipgloss..it isn't working! That is so like 1990's! along with the racing stripe ;) Oh yea, the puckered lip look is annoying too!
12. I want so badly to wear 'sexy shoes' but I can't. If I didn't have size 10 feet (aka boats) maybe I could. When I do find cute huge shoes in my size they just look ridiculous!
13. I love to shop. I could do it all day everyday but I usually only shop on clearance. No full price items for me. Although, since having Presley I love to shop for her. I am always buying her new clothes, shoes and cute little toys. Afterall, she is the princess and deserves the world ;) Anytime she gives me that warm smile that melts my heart she gets what she wants. Call it spoiled..I say loved.
14. My favorite place to go is the beach! Good thing I live in Florida not too far away. We spend a lot of time there and I am so excited to raise Presley near the water. I can't wait for her to wear her new bikini this summer and I can't wait to see her face when the waves hit her little toes and I can't wait for us to build sandcastles and chase crabs! Children make everything that much more fun :)
15. I love my life, my family and working on loving myself more and more everyday. ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment