Monday, August 6, 2012

Almost TWO!

Oh my!  Where has the time gone?!  My baby girl will be two in a few days and Willow will be here next month!  Craziness!  We are doing Presley's birthday party at our house on Saturday and invited some friends from our playgroup.  We are having a princess tea party :)  We have not been able to decide what to get the little princess for her birthday and since she has what seems like everything it was hard to decide!  We decided to get her a fold-able slide for indoor use.  I have reluctantly started putting toys in my formal living room since we are busting at the seams haha..  I went and picked it up today and just knew P would LOVE it!  She loves the slides at the playground, my gym, and gymnastics, and everywhere else that has slides.  I also know that here in the next few weeks when Willow comes, we will need plenty of activities to occupy Miss.P since we won't be leaving the house much for a bit.  We got it home and Bry assembled it.  We were originally planning on just putting a bow on it and sitting it out for her birthday but Bryan couldn't wait (it wasn't even me)!!  He really wanted to show Pres so she could start to enjoy it :)  I knew it didn't matter what day she got it, I knew she would love it!  And she did!  She played on it most of the evening!  Hopefully it will bring her and Miss.Willow (when she gets older) lots of fun and excitement!  On to different news, I bought Willow's rock and play today and assembled that too.  I'm ready to go!  I think the only thing I haven't bought are some NB diapers but that's it!!  I'm ready!  Got my stuff for breastfeeding (to try and ease the pain as much as possible), got Willow a coming home from the hospital outfit, her room is ready to go (not that she will be in there anytime soon) but it looks darn cute :)  I'm so excited!  I just LOVE LOVE LOVE my girls!


4 comments:

  1. How fun!! What a great present! Did you post pics of Willow's room, did I somehow miss them? I am so jealous that you are ready to go. We are using our rock and play from Addi (it's pink) for Greyson (poor boy) but I always put protective crib pads on it anyways, so not much pink should show lol!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a hard time choosing a gift for Clayton too. She looks like she loves the slide! I can't wait to "meet" Miss Willow. I'm so glad we've been able to keep in touch with our blogs and Facebook, it's nice to know you have friends even if they are through the computer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Ashley :) I think the bulk of my friends are through the computer..it's sad but sahm mommy-hood can sure be lonely most of the time.

      Delete