Monday, July 16, 2012

30 Weeks!

How far along?  30 Weeks!!
Maternity clothes?    Just mostly dresses.  I did break down and buy 1 maternity shirt on clearance the other day..but I stick to my regular shirts and stretch them out ;)
Sleep?  Sleep is ok.  Between hubby working nights and my mind always going, I sleep when I can.. 

Best moment this week? Just feeling little Willow kick so hard 24-7.  I swear the girl is so active.
Food cravings?  Nothing at all.  My acid re-flux is horrible these days so there are many things I try and stay away from.

Gender?  Still a beautiful little princess :)

Fetal Movement?  All the time! She's going to be a little gymnast.  

What I am looking forward to?  Meeting my beautiful princess and seeing how her and her sister interact :)

What I miss?  Nothing much.

Words of wisdom?  Treasure every moment.
30 Week photo.

2 comments:

  1. I saw it every update but you are gorgeous! I can't wait to "meet" Miss Willow.

    ReplyDelete