Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dun Dun Dun..

Ok y'all so Bryan and I have a name picked out...for now..well actually one we have had picked out for a while now but we are still loving it!  The name is not set in stone yet but we both really love it but want to be sure.  So far, we love the name Willow Lynn.  We just love the name Willow and like Presley, it is very unique and different (what we love)!  Lynn after Bryan's mother.  I named Presley Renee after my mother and would love to name Willow Lynn after Bryan's mother.  Just something special not to mention I do love Lynn.  There is something simple yet timeless about the name.  In fact, we already named our baby album on the computer Baby Willow ;)  So 99% sure but not announcing publicly yet (as if this isn't public enough) haha!  You get my drift :)  Not FB public :)  Anyhow here are a few pics from her ultrasound yesterday.  I only got a 2D ultrasound so just keep that in mind.  She is already a beauty just like her sister :)  The doctor even says she is already bashful!  She continued to cover her face with her hands.  Umm bashful?!?!  I'm thinking her and Pres will be polar opposites because Presley is about as far from bashful as they come!  Haha!!  Anyways here are a few pics at 19w4d.










3 comments:

  1. LOVE her name! So pretty and unique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So glad you announced it on your blog! I love it!! A perfect fit with Presley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This ultrasound pictures are making my uterus ache for another baby. And I love the name, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete