Tuesday, May 1, 2012

19 weeks!!

How far along? 19 weeks!!


Maternity clothes? Not really.  Still wearing dresses everyday.  

Sleep?  Not very much because of Bryan's new schedule.  I'm home alone every night :/

Best moment this week?  Seeing our sweet girl on the ultrasound today.  I couldn't stop crying!  Dang hormones!

Food cravings?  Still spicy food!  Spicy cheese too!!

Gender?  A PRINCESS!  I could't be more excited.  I think the girls will have such a great bond.  I am so excited to have two little girls to spoil rotten ;-)

Fetal Movement?  A ton just the past few days.  This little girl is making her presence known!

What I am looking forward to?  Everything!  Just a lot to look forward too!

What I miss?  Hmm nothing.   

Words of wisdom?  Don't really have anything.   

Milestones?  I am feeling great!!  


19 week pic

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the baby girl!! Pres is going to love having a little sister :) I want to know the name...hurry up and announce it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Nicole! I love these weekly pregnancy posts :)

    ReplyDelete