Tuesday, February 21, 2012
A little update.
The last few days have been rough but I can't sit and dwell over situations that can't be changed. My mom is in a facility now where she is getting the help she needs. I have been visiting her daily which is not recommended but its hard to see someone you love go through that kind of situation and naturally you want to be there for them. I tried to go and see her today but wasn't allowed to because I had Presley with me. Not the ideal situation for Pres but I had to take her some clothes and other odds and ends. She waved through the glass and blew Presley kisses and Presley blew kisses back. I long for the day when my mom is well, healthy, and in the right state of mind again. I long for the day that she wants to spend the day or weekend with her grandkid(s) and I allow her to do so. I know a change isn't going to happen overnight or even over the duration of a couple of weeks but I really hope that she decides what is best. I have talked to my step-dad and think that she needs to immediately go to rehab. I think that regardless of whether she is on board, it is what is best for her. I don't think, as a matter of fact I know she will not think it is a good idea but the truth to the matter is is that an addict can't cure them-self. Just please keep my family in your prayers. It has been a long road and probably will continue to be a long road but in the end will be so worth it if I can just have MY mom back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment