Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy July 4th

Hope all of my friends had a fantastic fourth of July!  Ours was wonderful.  We spent the day with my family in the pool and I made some yummy shredded bbq chicken in the crockpot and other unhealthy stuff.  Hey you gotta splurge right!!  Our little princess had a fun-filled day of eating watermelon, raspberries, goldfish, and lots of other junk.  We were going to go to the beach today but since my parents were in town (they started moving here this weekend) we decided to spend the day with them.  We are beach bound tomorrow :)  Presley is now in to everything!!  She is now doing really good with her walking, talking up a storm (baby jabber), eating me out of house and home,  and of course being her beautiful little self.  As for me, I am great!  Not that you cared but I am good :)  School full time, half-way done with the term!  Between the little rugrat, the two crazy dogs, the house, the huband, (the list goes on and on) life is good.

Being cute 



Badonkadonk 


Mommy's princess 





1 comment: