Friday, May 20, 2011

You know your a mom when...

you just spent 2 hours online searching for the perfect re-usable swim diaper :)  http://www.gatortots.com/  has some of the most adorable swim diapers ever.  I have been torn as to which brand to buy because there are so many different ones.  I chose to go with the swim diaper that has elastic hems around the legs.  It seems like the most sensible option and of course I want to make sure the poo stays in :)  Not only is it eco-friendly, but the pattern is absolutely adorable!  Only the best for my princess :) Not to mention, this mommy will be saving moolah:)   We start swim lessons in 2 weeks and it is a requirement to wear 2 swim diapers!  Yes two!  This way, Presley will have the re-usable swim diaper on with a non-reusable swim diaper underneath.  I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.  We also bought Presley a new car-seat today too.  Is it sad when you get excited over such purchases, I surely hope not :)  Anyways, just wanted to get in a quick blog before the world ends in a couple hours ;)   Anyways, I wish everyone a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! You are definitely a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I wish they offered baby swim lessons close to us :(

    ReplyDelete