Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Family is what it's all about. ♥

So this past weekend Bryan, Presley and I went back to Georgia to spend the weekend with my cousin, Jessica who was in town for the weekend all the way from Pennsylvania.  I haven't seen  her in about 7 years so it was wonderful.  Not to mention, she has a son Jake who is only about 2 months older than Presley.  They hit it off :)  I was so glad to just hang out with my family! 
On a different note, my dad FINALLY met his grandaughter.  About time, right?!  Considering he is the only person who hasn't met her yet.  It went pretty good.  I'm not going to lie, it wasn't the meeting I was hoping for but I give him credit, he came.  He is getting ready to deploy for a year so I was just glad he met her now rather than when she was like 2!  She could care less i'm sure but it made me feel more at ease (if that makes any sense).  All in all, good weekend for us.  Presley did wonderful on the car ride both ways, I was so happy about that.  Busy week this week, Finals!!  I am going to get back to studying now but I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!


Ok so I went to this consignment shop called Katia's Closet and it is pretty much amazing, anyways I bough Presley this adorable dress for $2!  Along with a bunch of hairbows but at this point, she rips them out :(
My cousin Jess and Jake...he and Presley weigh the same but he is about 3 inches longer..  He is so light compared to my little chunky monkey :)

Me, Pres, Jess, and Jakey♥
If only Pres and I were looking at the camera!

Great-grandma and her only two great-grandbabies


If I don't blog again, I want to tell all the mommy's in my life Happy Mother's Day  ♥
This will be my first Mother's Day and I am so excited!  We're going to spend the day either in the pool or at the beach..my two favorite places to be :)

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You liked Katia's Closet? I've never been able to find anything good there. And just wait until Presley is "too big" for bows in her hair, that's what Maddy tells me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did! Well I LOVED their hairbow selection and I got a couple little outfits but that's all I really looked at..Pres already rips hairbows out so pretty soon I'm sure she will be just like Maddy :( I will say their girls selections is quite larger than the boys selection.

    ReplyDelete