Saturday, May 7, 2011
BIG News :)
Guess who's moving to Jacksonville?! I am happy to say my mom and stepdad are moving here!! My stepdad Jeff got an amazing promotion within his company and it just so happens to be here!! They are coming next weekend to look at houses. It is going to be quite a transition but I think it's for the best. Not to mention, I haven't lived near family in years! I am just super excited :) My mama and I LOVE the beach so I foresee a lot of time at the beach and a lot of pedicures :) She is so happy to be moving close to her grandbaby! Anyways, happy early Mama's day to all of you who read my blog! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats great news! I am happy for yall! Happy 1st Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Mother's Day gift for the both of you!
ReplyDeleteAnd Happy 1st Mother's Day. They only get better from here :)