I know Presley is still so young but the whole day she has continued to go mamamamamama. It is too sweet! She is definitely discovering her voice and becoming more and more vocal as the days go on. We had her 7 month check up yesterday and as usual she was healthy as an ox! She got her second round of flu shots and didn't make a whimper. The doctor even commented on what a good baby she was and how she was the first baby he had ever seen that didn't cry or even flinch for that matter when she got her shot. Apparently, the vaccine burns real bad. Good thing for her chunky thighs ;) I know every mother thinks their child is so smart and beautiful but I really do think Presley is just precious. Afterwards, we went shopping and bought Pres her easter outfit. I can't wait for her to wear it and wear her new bunny ears I bought her :) I am excited for the Easter bunny to come and see her this year! This is definitely going to be a very fun holiday in the Hackney house :)
On a different note, we are going to GA for this upcoming weekend. We are going to be going down on Fri and just staying until Sun. I am mainly going so my grandparents can spend a little time with her. I still haven't decided if I am going to give my dad another shot ( a fourth attempt) to meet his granddaughter. I have been thinking about it all day and just hoping the answer just comes right to me. I know he is deploying soon for a year or so overseas and I just don't know what to do. Like Bryan says, if he wanted to meet her by now he would have. Oh well...
Regardless, it is going to be a fun weekend :)
My sweet girl before her 7 month appointment.

No comments:
Post a Comment