Sunday, February 27, 2011

A little update...

We're doing great in the Hackney household.  Pres is growing like a weed, school is great and my marriage is better than ever.  We have our ups and downs but our family is happy..dogs included :)  Last week Bryan was out of town for a week for work and Crystal and Jamison came to stay with us.  Thankfully she was here!  Last week, I got so sick and I am so thankful she was here to take care of Pres for me! 

Finals are this week and I am a bit nervous!  I start new classes in two weeks and that just means I am closer to finally finishing my degree!!  I can't wait :) 

On a different note, I went bathingsuit shopping today YES bathingsuit shopping today.  Hey, it's already in the 80's here!  I bought a really cute one!  It's a tankini even though my hubby really wanted me to get a bikini top..I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  I don't have stretch marks or anything but I feel  like now that I am a mom I feel skeezy if i'm not all covered..maybe it's just me.  Can't wait to go to the beach this upcoming week with my mama.  She coming to visit me for the week and I am super excited!  It's going to be nice to just hang out with my mom and Pres :)  Life is going good right now.  Well I guess I better get going..got to go get me exercise on.  Got to get beach ready =)  Hope everyone is doing great!

These pictures were taken over the weekend.  It's been in the 80's and we have been playing outside as much as possible!  Presley loves being outside :)  Just like her mama!



No comments:

Post a Comment